Call for a friendly chat!
We take pride in being able to help answer your questions.
get a FREE estimate Today!
WHAT WE DO AT CPS:
We offer quality property inspections including single family homes, condominiums, apartment complexes, commercial warehouses, schools, commercial buildings and any other properties
that are preparing for a sales transaction for ownership exchange.
Our main objectives are to provide a reliable report which entails the existing condition of the property with three main things to be considered, COST, CONVENIENCE and SAFETY.
At City Property Services we pride ourselves for being able to offer inspection and cost factoring services for home buyers, sellers, real estate professionals as well as banks and insurance companies. We provide fair, unbiased reports encompassing a series of important topics that every property buyer should be aware of before making a real estate investment. Click to read about what we cover in our inspections.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a family owned and operated Southern California based small business, run and managed by Certified Master Inspector Shawn Azimi. We have over 20 years of industry experience, a customer oriented focus, and results driven philosophy.
We work with many real estate professionals to help alleviate the pain and hassle of the inspection process for the buyer. You will love working with Shawn and the team!
WHAT IS COVERED IN OUR INSPECTION:
General observations and notations, visual and based on access, of approximately 400 to 600 check points depending on property size, between 15 to 20 categories, covering Functionality, Appearance, Condition and Safety, which could prevent any possible cost and liability. Some items below may not be a part of or included in the subject property. All based on visibility and accessibility within a general inspection.
1. Roof (Does not apply to Condos/Town Houses)
2. Structure (Foundation, Post & Piers, Sub-Flooring-Through Crawl Space, Perimeter Walls)
3. HVAC (Cooling-Heating)
4. Plumbing (Water heater, water lines, visible drain lines and fixtures)
5. Electrical (Visible and accessible circuit conductors, panels, switches and outlets)
6. Attic (Roof structure, sheathing, insulation, moisture barriers and electrical)
7. Exterior surfaces and components (Does not Apply to Condos/Town Houses)
8. Lots and grounds (Fence, Grading-Drains, slopes and landscaping)
9. Outbuilding (Guest house, studio, converted garage or office)
10. Swimming Pool (Excluding underside or invisible components)
12. Crawl Space
13. Fireplace (Does not include flue which is invisible)
17. Living Spaces (Living Room, dining rooms and Hallways)
18. Laundry Room
CPS SAMPLE INSPECTION REPORTS:
Please click below on the relevant sample report so you can get an idea of the type of report that we submit after your physical home inspection is complete:
You can click any image below to view PDF sample reports pertaining to each inspection category.
COMMERCIAL Property Inspection Sample Reports
RESIDENTIAL Home Inspection Sample Reports
OTHER SERVICES BESIDES COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS AND RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
In addition to our main service and focus which are commercial property and residential home inspections, we also offer estimating services and other property related consultation services. Please ask us for more details.